You are here
at Hill Auditorium
825 North University
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
The first Ann Arbor Folk Festival took place in 1977, and since then it’s grown in scope and depth. The range of genres and styles is large, the sense of tradition when all the evening’s performers join together in song at the end of the Saturday show even stronger.
All funds raised through the Festival benefit The Ark, Ann Arbor’s non-profit home for folk, roots, and ethnic music.
Friday, January 27
NAHKO & MEDICINE FOR THE PEOPLE
RAINBOW KITTEN SURPRISE
SUSAN WERNER, MC
Saturday, January 28
OVER THE RHINE
WE BANJO 3
DAVINA & THE VAGABONDS
CORN POTATO STRING BAND
SUSAN WERNER, MC
**Additional artists to be announced. Program subject to change.**
TICKETS ON SALE:
- Member Pre-Sale: Tickets are on sale to Ark annual members by mail only November 1 through November 14 and are priced at $50 for a single night. Series tickets (both nights) are $90. For information on becoming an Ark member call (734) 761-1800.
- Gold Circle and Platinum Circle Tickets: Gold and Platinum Circle tickets – the best seats in the house – are on sale beginning November 1 until they are gone by calling The Ark office at (734) 761-1800 or by mail. Gold Circle tickets are $100 for a single night and $180 for series tickets (both nights). Platinum Circle tickets are $200 for a single night and $360 for series tickets. Gold and Platinum Circle tickets include a tax-deductible donation to The Ark. Platinum Circle tickets include backstage passes during intermission and an invitation to our Saturday pre-glow party.
- Benefactor Circle Tickets: Become a Benefactor of the Ann Arbor Folk Festival and provide additional support to The Ark. Benefactors receive all the benefits of Platinum Circle ticket holders and enjoy personalized seat selection and more. To become a Folk Festival Benefactor, contact Annual Giving Manager Tom Stoll at The Ark office at (734) 761-1800.
- Student Pre-Sale: Students can purchase tickets in advance of the general public, November 14 through 19, through the Michigan Union Ticket Office in person only with a valid student ID. Student tickets are priced at $37.50, $50 and $100 for a single night or $67.50, $90 and $180 for both nights.
- Public Sale: Tickets go on sale to the public on Thursday, December 1 by phone at (734) 763-TKTS or in person at the Michigan Union Ticket Office, the Ark box office, or on line at www.theark.org. General public tickets are $37.50 and $50 for a single night; $67:50 and $90 for series tickets.