Australia's legends of psychedelic rock
The Church formed in Sydney in 1980 and has released 25 albums over the past 37 years. They're a unique band, cherished as a bona fide legend in the ARIA Hall of Fame while remaining a bit of an enigma to the world. The music of The Church includes elements of psychedelic rock, dream pop, and post-rock. From their signature tune, "Under the Milky Way," to a host of releases that reveal continued musical exploration, The Church have lately toured the U.S. with The Psychedelic Furs. It's been years since The Church did a solo show in this area, so don't miss this rare chance!
$99 VIP ticket package available.
- One general admission ticket
- Early entry into the venue
- Exclusive preshow meet & greet with The Church
- Personal photograph with The Church
- VIP access to The Church’s preshow soundcheck
- Collectible tour poster autographed by The Church
- Specially designed The Church tote bag
- Official meet & greet laminate
- Limited availability